The prospectors are a group of business leaders whose purpose is to educate policy makers and community members about the economic, community development and legislative needs in Grant County.
Dates to remember…
- Wednesday, November 20 Legislative Communications Forum Presentation Applications Due
- Monday, December 9 Legislative Communication Forum at WNMU GRC Auditorium (8am-5pm)
- Monday, December 16 Prospectors (CLAC) Set Priorities for Issues of Concern Brochure
- Sunday, December 29 Room block cut-off date, Inn & Spa @ Loretto for Prospectors and Presenters
- Monday, January 27 Advance group to Santa Fe to hand deliver invitations
- Tuesday, January 28 Prospectors and Presenters travel to Santa Fe and hold logistics meeting
- Wednesday, January 29 Grant County Day at the Legislature and Prospector Reception – Reception: 5:30 pm, Inn & Spa @ Loretto, 211 Old Santa Fe Trail, Santa Fe, NM 87501.