Grant County Prospectors
Purpose: The Grant County Prospectors is a civic-league organization, the exclusive objective of which is to promote social welfare through educating community members, regional and state agencies and organizations, and various policy makers about the needs of Grant County for the long-range improvement of the County’s social welfare, economy, and community development conditions. To accomplish this objective, the Grant County Prospectors will develop goals that best use county and community natural and human resources and will serve as a catalyst to activate units of government, social organizations, and other appropriate groups or organizations in improving the quality of life and welfare of persons residing in Grant County.
- President, Evangeline Zamora – Retired, Consultant, Non-Profit CEO
- 1st Vice President, Linda Pecotte – Broker, Out West Real Estate
- 2nd Vice President – Debra Frasca, Program Manager, LifeQuest, Inc
- Secretary, Silvia Madrid – Assistant Director, NMHO/BAMHS
- Treasurer, William Knuttinen – CPA, Morones & Knuttinen, LLC.
- Past-President, Mischa Larisch – Planning and Community Development Director, Grant County
- Community Legislative Action, Kim Clark, Chair
- Membership, Mischa Larisch, Chair
- By-Laws, Mike McMillan, Chair
Membership meetings: are generally held the third Thursday of the month at 11:45 am.*
CLAC meetings: held the second Monday of the month at 10 a.m.*
Membership: Membership is limited to 50 individuals. Anyone interested in becoming a member may contact any of the officers of Prospectors or the President Evangeline Zamora at 575-590-0446.
Questions about this website please contact Kim Clark at 575-538-2665.